In this episode, Nathan (Senior Graphic Designer at CBRE) and I unveil the details of the ‘Graphic Design’ industry. Exploring answers to questions such as – What is Graphic Design? How does one become a Graphic Designer? What skills do you need? What software do you need to equip your skill set? What’s the latest with Adobe CC and what does the future hold? How do you employ Design Thinking within the Design process? Does Empathy play a role? What does the future of Graphic Design look like? How does the technology change affect the future of this vastly broad industry? These are just some of the key learnings from this episode.
Nathan is an experienced Graphic Designer with a varied design history that encompasses architectural model making, exhibition signage and freelance graphic design. For over 15 years he has worked as a corporate designer within the built environment sector and is currently working in the commercial real estate industry. Nathan has strong skills in document layout, logo design and presentation design. His design education began with an Associate Diploma of Graphic Design from TAFE Queensland and continued with a Bachelor and Post Graduate Diploma of Industrial Design from Queensland University of Technology.
- S03 : Ep. 18 : Mindfulness in 21st Century Education with Amy Lou Wilson
- S03 : Ep. 17 : The Future of Visualisation in Design with Christopher Nichols
- S03 : Ep. 16 : Designing Ethical Communication with Ryan Tuckwood
- S03 : Ep. 15 : Autodesk’s Future of Making and the AEC Industry with Adam Walmsley
- S03 : Ep. 14 : Critical & Creative Problem Solving to the Rescue : A Pandemic Story with Daniel Davison
- S03 : Ep. 11 : The Impact of Artificial Intelligence within the AEC with Alex Ferguson